Friday, March 23, 2007

The Best Things in Life

I'm a sucker for anything good. Be it good food, good music, good sleep, or a good read for that matter. As long as I enjoy what I'm doing and nobody's hurt, then, it's perfectly fine.

What constitutes those good things?

For me, the good things are:

1. Toys, i like miniature scale cars. I collect them and keep them at my desk. When I feel stressed out, I just pick up a toy and look at it for a while and voila, pissed no more! My toys are not that expensive. Any brand will do as soon as it meets my standards. There are so many models to chose from, so I confine my collection to the American Muscle Cars of the 60's and 70's, 1:64 scale.

2. My bike, can't live without my bike, I use it to commute short distances. Instead of paying 20 pesos for a short ride in a tricycle, I pick up my bike and pedal away


3. Food, I love food, who doesn't?


4. A good night sky. At this time of the year, it's best to view the night sky. Orion is near it's westward journey, signalling the beginning of longer and hotter days to come.


More to come folks!

No comments: