Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Life, My Tracks #27

It sounds cliche to say that music defines milestones in our life. I handpicked these songs that made an impact in my life.
My Life, My Tracks #27 Govinda - Kula Shaker


Kula Shaker is a British Band that rose prominence in the '90s. Heavily influenced by Indian music, I find their sound unique in the sense that they blended eastern and western influences into one package. When listening to Govinda, I find myself relaxed, as if floating around the room as the sound of Hindu chants, sitars, drums, and electric guitars filled the air. Now, if this kind of tolerance exists in the real world, as Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Shintoists, and other religions coexist, we won't have wars, would we?


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: