Monday, November 26, 2012

A Hidden Jogging/Biking Gem in the City

This weekend, I got to stay at Entrata in Alabang. I was shown the spectacular view of Laguna and Cavite from the 25th Floor of the condominium complex. Condo living has its advantages such as proximity to malls and public transportation. On the downside, it can be crowded, parking a problem, and you don't get to move much. To counteract the effects of sedentary living in confined spaces, one can jog, walk or run. In Alabang, I knew there is an open jogging area near Festival Mall. I decided to go and try it out.


The view on the 25th Floor is wonderful


I have been to Alabang many times, but I was surprised to learn that hidden inside Filinvest lies a treasure trove of jogging/running paths that has it all. I ran and walked for about an hour going around Filinvest and RITM.
An hour's worth of jogging/walking can do wonders
This patch of land between Filinvest Drive and Ayala Alabang has bicycle trails. I will try this trail out one of these days.

Rock Garden near RITM. 



Trails inside the City? Unbelievable
Beyond that hill is... Filinvest Exit

Turn right from Corporate Woods Avenue to RITM and experience a moderate climb
Vivere Suites in Asean Drive

Next time, I will try out the trails inside Filivest Alabang

No comments: