Monday, July 1, 2013

Mountainbiking and Instagram: Lethal Combo

Mountainbiking and Photography are one the rare instances where they mix and complement each other. I enjoy the moments where I get to visit places and take pictures, and publishing them in this blog.

No matter how many times I pass by this road, it never cease to amaze me

At Imelda Marcos Mansion in Casile, Cabuyao
Nuvali - My favorite place
Mountainbikers become quiet as they ride the trails, because they are savoring the trail, as if communing and talking with Earth

Paseo

Whenever the opportunity presents itself, I travel by bicycle, the world is too beautiful to pollute. Traveling slowly lets you commune with nature. Rediscover the sights and sounds that you cannot see or hear inside the confines of your car
Bike Commuting
Independence Day 2013
Pick a bike
When rubber meets pavement
Tagaytay Ridge, Taal Lake
Mount Makiling and Mount Banahaw
Buko Stop



No comments: